We are currently in the process of finding a permanent place to train. As such training happens as and when we are able to. Please keep checking back for updates. You can find updates on our facebook page and twitter accounts.
Training will cost £7 per session, each session lasting around four hours.
Loose fitting clothing should be worn, i.e t-shirt, shorts or jogging gear. Knee pads are highly recommended but not essential and elbow supports are optional (Although we recommend not to use actual elbow pads in the early stages).
Indoor trainers should be worn for every session and should be changed into at the venue, no outdoor footwear is allowed during training.
- The Chocolate Page
- Dick Chambers Explains
- CCW Fight Of The Valkyries 23/04/2016
- CCW Valentines Vendetta - 13/03/16
- CCW A Battle Between Fire & Ice - 14/11/2015
- CCW Soul Survivors
- CCW Xtravaganza 29/08/2015
- CCW Super 8 - 13/06/15
- CCW Sound of Silence
- CCW Seasons Beatings 13/12/2014
- CCW The BIG One - Chapter Three 25/08/2014
- CCW Super 8 30/05/2014
- CCW Bad Blood 12/03/2014
- CCW Halloween Havok 19/10/2013
- CCW The BIG One - Chapter Two 31/08/2013
- CCW Collision Course - 26/07/13
- CCW Super 8 - 01/06/13
- CCW Last Man Standing 13/04/2013
- CCW Conwy Civic Hall - 09/02/13
- CCW @ Conwy 28/08/12
- CCWA @ Ty Hapus - 26/05/12 - Ty Hapus, Llandudno
- CCWA Exhibiton Show - 17/03/12 - Ty Hapus, Llandudno
- Media - Wrestling Rampage
- How do I become a wrestler?
- Help Out at CCW
- Contact Us